NOTE: This is new and probably broken somehow, don't use it in production.
(Unless you're me lol)
Cav is an experimental full stack web framework for Deno.
Here's some notable features:
- Compatible with Zod parsers, enabling
end-to-end type safety
- Web socket support
- Zero config (i.e. good defaults), and zero third-party dependencies
- Dev-time bundling for frontend TypeScript assets
- Compatible with frontend frameworks like Preact
- Deno Deploy without a build step
Cav requires Deno v1.21.2 or higher. If you're new to Deno,
read the manual to get up to speed.
A simple "hello world" app in Cav looks like this:
TODO: Start with the smallest hello world possible, introduce other features
step by step, building it out into a full blown app