❗️ Warning: This is not production-ready software. ❗️
What is Delgada?
Delgada is a web framework for building slim multipage websites using modern web standards and conventions.
- Ship zero JS by default with static components
- Islands of interactivity with web components
- File-system based routing
- Markdown support out of the box
- TypeScript support out of the box (coming soon-ish)
- Scoped CSS support out of the box (coming soon-ish)
- SSR support out of the box (coming soon-ish)
- Zero config with common sense defaults
To quickly get up and running you can install the project template to scaffold out a new website.
npx degit delgada-ui/template my-delgada-project cd my-delgada-project npm install npm run build npm start
Read a high level overview of the current syntax and functionality available in Delgada.