This allows sending more advanced JS types across the network, including
ArrayBuffer and various typed arrays.
See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Workers_API/Structured_clone_algorithm for more.
import * as Structured from '@worker-tools/structured-json'
The module exposes these functions:
This modules supports
FileList, however use of
toJSONAsync is required if your data contains any of these.
This module is part of the Worker Tools collection
Worker Tools are a collection of TypeScript libraries for writing web servers in Worker Runtimes such as Cloudflare Workers, Deno Deploy and Service Workers in the browser.
If you liked this module, you might also like:
- 🧭 Worker Router — Complete routing solution that works across CF Workers, Deno and Service Workers
- 🔋 Worker Middleware — A suite of standalone HTTP server-side middleware with TypeScript support
- 📄 Worker HTML — HTML templating and streaming response library
- 📦 Storage Area — Key-value store abstraction across Cloudflare KV, Deno and browsers.
- 🆗 Response Creators — Factory functions for responses with pre-filled status and status text
- 🎏 Stream Response — Use async generators to build streaming responses for SSE, etc…
- 🥏 JSON Fetch — Drop-in replacements for Fetch API classes with first class support for JSON.
- 🦑 JSON Stream — Streaming JSON parser/stingifier with first class support for web streams.
Worker Tools also includes a number of polyfills that help bridge the gap between Worker Runtimes:
- ✏️ HTML Rewriter — Cloudflare’s HTML Rewriter for use in Deno, browsers, etc…
- 📍 Location Polyfill — A
Locationpolyfill for Cloudflare Workers.
- 🦕 Deno Fetch Event Adapter — Dispatches global
fetchevents using Deno’s native HTTP server.
Fore more visit workers.tools.