Basic things to know before adding docs
- Docs live in
- Website lives in
- Docs are written in
- Docs filename shouldn't have spaces.
- Website would generate title and other metadata from graymatter in the file.
- You should be able to render condesandbox inside
mdxfiles by simply adding the url for the same
- Once you have a doc, you can add it to the sidebar section by adding it to the nav in
First, run the development server:
npm run dev # or yarn dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see the result.
You can start editing the page by modifying
pages/index.tsx. The page auto-updates as you edit the file.
pages/api directory is mapped to
/api/*. Files in this directory are treated as API routes instead of React pages.
To learn more about Next.js, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation - learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js - an interactive Next.js tutorial.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository - your feedback and contributions are welcome!
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.
Check out our Next.js deployment documentation for more details.