Contributing to Yargs
Me hearties, we would love to have you contribute to yargs!
If you are looking to update the website, check out yargs/yargs.github.io.
- Look through the existing issues and see if your idea is something new.
- Create a new issue, or comment on an existing issue that you would like
to help solve:
- it's usually best to get some feedback before proceeding to write code.
- fork the yargs repo, and clone it to your computer:
- make sure that you write unit-test for any code that you write for yargs:
- we use the standard coding style,
which will validate your style when you run tests.
- look through our extensive test suite in
/test to get an idea for how
to write unit-tests for this codebase.
- make sure you are comfortable with the Code of Conduct outlined below.