Encrypted Cookie Store
A partial implementation of the Cookie Store API that transparently encrypts and decrypts cookies via AES-GCM.
This is likely only useful in server-side implementations, but written in a platform-agnostic way.
This module is part of the Worker Tools collection
If you liked this module, you might also like:
- 🧭 Worker Router — Complete routing solution that works across CF Workers, Deno and Service Workers
- 🔋 Worker Middleware — A suite of standalone HTTP server-side middleware with TypeScript support
- 📄 Worker HTML — HTML templating and streaming response library
- 📦 Storage Area — Key-value store abstraction across Cloudflare KV, Deno and browsers.
- 🆗 Response Creators — Factory functions for responses with pre-filled status and status text
- 🎏 Stream Response — Use async generators to build streaming responses for SSE, etc…
- 🥏 JSON Fetch — Drop-in replacements for Fetch API classes with first class support for JSON.
- 🦑 JSON Stream — Streaming JSON parser/stingifier with first class support for web streams.
Worker Tools also includes a number of polyfills that help bridge the gap between Worker Runtimes:
- ✏️ HTML Rewriter — Cloudflare’s HTML Rewriter for use in Deno, browsers, etc…
- 📍 Location Polyfill — A
Locationpolyfill for Cloudflare Workers.
- 🦕 Deno Fetch Event Adapter — Dispatches global
fetchevents using Deno’s native HTTP server.
Fore more visit workers.tools.