Fast and simple web application framework for deno.
With deno near native performance, you can:
- Manage your app and routing cleanly with builder pattern
- Leverage existing Deno objects and methods such as Request, Headers, URLPattern
- Access the request, the context, and the next callback before execute the route handler with route and app middleware.
- You can add multiple middleware at once in one route.
- Get url param with URLPattern
- Set the react component props from the server side
- Attach your API and JSX-SSR-SEO-ready pages in a single file
- Special purpose group handlers with ModuleFunction.
Create your first end point
main.ts file for deno-cli entry point.
import fastro from "https://deno.land/x/fastro/mod.ts"; const f = new fastro(); f.get("/", () => "Hello, World!"); await f.serve();
Run the app
deno run -A main.ts
To find one that fits your use case, you can explore the examples page.
And to create your first JSX SSR page, you can follow the start page step by step.