Bring your own backend Tana-style frontend. Actively being developed.
- Outline editor and repurposable workspace shell.
- Built with Deno toolchain. Zero Node.js utilization.
- Minimal dependencies, mainly Mithril.js.
Prototype Release Status
- Basic outliner
- Command palette
- Multi-view panels
- Managed calendar pages
- Full-text search
- GitHub repository backend
- Markdown pages
- Desktop support via Apptron
This project is meant as a frontend toolkit for your own note-taking app, but we’re maintaining a usable live demo based on the current state of the main branch.
Contribute by installing Deno, cloning the repo, and running:
deno task serve
This will run a development server for the project site that includes the demo, which you can use for development.
- Devstream - Majority of development is streamed live on Twitch
- Devlog - Devlog updates about development
- Forums - Basic discussion on GitHub