Lumocs: A Documentation Theme for Lume
Lumocs is a sleek stand-alone documentation theme for Lume, similar to “just-the-docs” for Jekyll. Explore the full details in the Lumocs Documentation.
- Design and layout tailored for documentation.
- Automatic light/dark mode by user preference.
- No configuration needed, works great and looks great out of the box.
- Generates a documentation website from markdown-files, using extended
- Easy to customize using
- Mobile-responsive design.
- Ready for deployment on GitHub Pages.
- Hierarchical navigation with up to three content levels.
- Built with modern tools: Deno and Lume.
Check out the
Getting Started-section of the
official documentation, or familiarize yourself with the required configurations
in the provided demo-repository. This includes the
deno.json, and sample Markdown content
deno task serveto start a local development server, or
deno task lumeto compile your site to the
Lumocs is licensed under the MIT License.