Zero-config web application packager in Deno.
⚠️ This tool is still in its early development stage.
Install via deno.land/x:
deno install --unstable --allow-read --allow-write=. --allow-run --allow-net -fq https://email@example.com/cli.ts
<html> <body> <script src="./index.js"></script> <h1>Hi from packup!</h1> </body> </html>
packup has the development server builtin. Run the following command to start the server.
Then open http://localhost:1234/ in your browser.
- Assets in
static/dir are served/copied as is. (Use this for images and other assets.)
- Something like https://github.com/elwin013/parcel-plugin-static-files-copy
- hot reload
- --port support (serve)
- --dist-dir support (build)
- doc web site in packup
- optimize esbuild loading
- give the example way of properly typing the typescripts
- Maybe use lib: ["dom"] ?
- --open option
- optimize (minify) option
- css import support
- image import support
- sourcemap support
- scss support
- Runs parcels original examples (with Deno specific stuff modification).
- Doesn't work because it includes commonjs references which I don't want to support.
- List asset sizes
deno run cli.ts [serve] index.htmlstarts server at localhost port 1234, watch all dependencies, rebuild all assets when changed.
deno run cli.ts build index.htmlbuilds static assets to 'dist' directory.
- Referenced scripts from
<script>tags are bundled and served/built.
- Stylesheets referenced from
<link />tags are just served/copied as is.