Fast and simple web application framework for deno.
With deno near native performance, you can:
- Manage your app and routing cleanly with builder pattern
- Leverage existing Deno objects and methods such as Request, Headers, Cookie, and URLPattern
- Access the request, the response, and the next callback before execute the route handler with route and app middleware
- Manage your global object in a container with auto-deleted data
- Get url param with URLPattern
- Set the react component props from the server side
- Attach your API and React-SSR-SEO-ready pages in a single file
main.ts file for deno-cli entry point.
import fastro from "https://deno.land/x/fastro/server/mod.ts"; const f = fastro(); f.get("/", () => "Hello, World!"); await f.serve();
Run the app
deno run -A --unstable main.ts
Find one that fits your use case here